Interested in making homemade lipstick? Just follow these simple steps!
1. 3/4 teaspoon of coconut oil
2. One teaspoon of shea butter or cocoa butter
3. One teaspoon beeswax pastilles
4. 1/4 teaspoon of natural coloring: cocoa powder, cinnamon, beet root powder, and/or turmeric
1. Place coconut oil, shea butter or cocoa butter, and beeswax pastilles in a heat safe container. Place this container in a pot of boiling water to slowly heat and melt the products.
2. Stir melted mixture
3. Place color of choice in mixture and let cool
4. Store in dry, cool area